Tekram's IR-410W is an easy-to-use FIR Infrared adapter, which is to be connected to the USB port of the PC to add the wireless Infrared feature to the system.
- Compliant with USB specification version 1.1
-Supports Speed: 12MB/s
- Compliant with USB IrDA bridge device specification version 1.0
- IrDA compliance features
-Supports speeds: 4MB/s (FIR), 115.2KB/s (SIR)
-Supports IrDA PHY specification version 1.3
-Supports serial infrared link access protocol (IrLAP) version 1.1
- Supports ACPITM and OnNowTM power management initiatives
-Bus-powered configuration supports multiple level of power saving modes (On, Stand-by and Suspend)
-DMA data transfer scheme between irDA Tx/Rx buffer and USB Rx/Tx buffer to acheive the best data transfer throughput.
-Upgrades PCs with wireless transmission to communicate with mobile computing devices whtat have an IrDA infrared port.
- IBM PC with Pentium 133MHz and above
- IrDA physical layer specification ver 1.3
- FIR: 4MB/s SIR: 115.2KB/s
- 1cm-100cm in the normal environment
- 0c - 70c
- Directly from USB port, no external power needed.
- 82mm x 63mm x 53mm
Included In Box:
- User's Manual
- Driver Disks
Operating Systems Supported:
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP