HP P800 Type: Portable External Thunderbolt 3 SSD
- HP P800 is the fastest consumer Thunderbolt 3 drive designed to provide speedy and reliable data storage, and transfer for large amounts of digital information.
- Winner of CES 2018 Innovation Awards in Computer Accessory Category, and chosen by industry top leading experts. Portable and enhanced ruggedness, designed and optimized for heavy design, engineering and simulation workflows.
- The high sustained Read speed of 2400MB/s and Write speed of 1200MB/s ensures that your data is transferred faster so that you can get going sooner.
- Compatible with both PC and MAC systems that have a Type C Thunderbolt 3 interface. Not compatible with USB-only Type C ports.
- Manufactured to HP's high quality standards and fully tested and certified in HP Laboratories, 3 Years Warranty
- Capacity: 1TB
- Memory Components: 64-layer 3D TLC NAND Flash
- Interface: Thunderbolt 3 Type-C
- Max Sequential Read: Up to 2,400 MBps
- Max Sequential Write: Up to 1,200 MBps
- 4KB Random Read: Up to 290,000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: Up to 190,000 IOPS
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- High performance
- Pretty cosmetic
- High reliability
- Enhanced ruggedness
- High data Integrity and Security
- Power Consumption (Idle): 0.8W
- Power Consumption (Average): 5.2W
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Max Shock Resistance: 100G / 6 msec
- Max Vibration Resistance: 3.1 GRMS (2-500 Hz)
- Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 141 mm
- Depth: 72.4 mm
- Height: 18.5 mm
- Weight: 0.46 lbs
|Compatible operating systems||Apple MacOS X 10.3 and above, Windows 10 and above; Available ThunderboltTM 3 interface|
|Dimensions (W X D X H)||141 x 72.4 x 18.5 mm|
|What’s in the box||SSD; Quick Start Guide; Warranty Statement;|