- Bus Powered Dual SSD Enclosure
- USB 3.1 Type C Gen. 2 technology with 10 GB/s speed
- Backwards compatible to USB 3.0 for universal connectivity
- Compatible with USB Type-C and Type-A host connections
- Hardware level RAID 0, 1, JBOD, and Normal
- All aluminum construction with black satin finish
- Independent power LED with individual drive activity/failure LED
- Supports 2.5" SATA I/II/III HDD or SSD drives (Only 7mm to 12.5mm height)
- Supports up to 2TB capacity drives in each drive bay
- Screw-less drive mount design
The CineRAID CR-H218 is our compact portable USB-C 3.1 Gen2 (10Gbps) storage enclosure featuring the latest USB 3.1 Gen2 (10Gbps) technology which is also backwards compatible with the widely used USB 3.0, 3.0 w/ USAP and USB 2.0.
Armed with the latest USB-C which features a reversible design, so no matter how you plug in, it's always right side up. USB 3.1 Gen 2 delivers super fast transfer rates of up to 10Gbps, making it the fastest USB protocol to date. Easy Dip-Switch OS Independent Hardware RAID 0 for maximum performance, RAID 1 for redundancy and backup, JBOD for large storage or Non-RAID for independent drive configuration gets you up and running within minutes. Fan-less and all aluminum heat dissipation design delivers optimal drive cooling without the noisy fans. Durable construction built to take on a beating while keeping your drives and data safe.
Achieve maximum storage in minimum space with the latest CineRAID Home CR-218 USB 3.01 Gen 2 high performance portable, super-quiet, bus powered RAID storage enclosure supporting dual 2.5" SATA hard drives or SSD's. The CineRAID Home CR-H218 features three RAID modes with an easy dip-switch RAID setup for customizable speed and protection levels. RAID 0 offers large capacity and highest speeds by stripping both drives together, but no protection. RAID 1 offers full data protection by mirroring both hot-swappable disks for non stop data access or to use a mirrored drive as a backup. JBOD offers one large capacity of both drives. Normal mode is also an option for individual drive (pass-through) detection. This enclosure is suitable for every home or office professional dealing with data archiving, backup and audio/video post-production.
Designed with a sturdy compact aluminum body, the CR-H218 is not only portable but definitely built to last as well. The USB 3.1 Gen 2 host connectivity allows users to effortlessly move data between stations and backwards compatible to USB 3.0/2.0 environments.